Why we charge tuition? Humanex Academy is an independent, private school that does not receive funding from local or state government sources. To offset educational expenses, we charge tuition and fees to each student. We recognize the financial investment in Humanex Academy is a significant expense for most families. Through payment options, and the Alex C. Teves Memorial Scholarship Fund, we work toward making the Humanex community accessible to students with unique learning, social, and emotional needs.
Many families have found portions of their Humanex Academy tuition expenses to be income tax deductible as medical expenses under IRS Publication 502. Please consult your professional tax consultant regarding your specific situation.
Middle School Tuition for the 2023-2024 school year is $30,800 (or prorated based on start date) + $300 activity/technology fee for a total of $31,100.
High School Tuition for the 2023-2024 school year is $29,800 (or prorated based on start date) + $300 activity/technology fee for a total of $30,100.
Deposit Requirement for all students: A $1,000 check made out to Humanex Academy is due with the completed application and prior to tuition payments and your student starting classes.
Register for Spring 2023- Spring 2024
- Application: Submit a completed a New Student Application and a $1,000 deposit via check made out to Humanex Academy.
- Tuition Discount: Applications received by April 1, 2023 with a $1,000 deposit, may pay a reduced tuition of $30,100 for Middle School and $29,100 for High School.
- Full Payment: Full tuition payment received by April 30, 2023 may pay a reduced tuition of $29,100 for Middle School and $28,100 for High School.
- Refund of $1,000 deposit fee: This is only refundable if a student is withdrawn by June 1, 2023.
Four Payment Options
- Full Year Payment: Payment made directly to Humanex Academy with a check or Humanex Academy can send you a QuickBook Invoice for payment.
- Semester Payments: Tuition payments made by the Semester are paid directly to Humanex Academy by check or through QuickBooks. Semester payments are due on July 1, 2023 and January 1, 2024. If a student starts after the beginning of the school year, payment is prorated and due prior to the student beginning school at Humanex Academy.
- Quarterly Payments: Tuition payments made by the Quarter are paid directly to Humanex Academy by check or through QuickBooks. Quarterly payments must be made by July 1, 2023, October 1, 2023, January 1, 2024, and March 1, 2024. If a student starts after the beginning of the school year, payment is prorated and due prior to the student beginning school at Humanex Academy.
- 10 Monthly Payments: All monthly payments will be paid through the FACTS Management System FACTS Management System . If it is your first time setting up an account, it is easy and makes your tuition payments convenient. Click on FACTS Management System to be directed to the FACTS site. On the site, there are choices of direct check withdrawal from your checking or savings account. If you need assistance creating your account, please contact our office.
Please note: Even though FACTS Management System gives the option of credit card payment, Humanex is NOT accepting credit cards for tuition payment.
Humanex Academy offers a $1,000 Referral Credit in three easy steps! To participate, simply refer interested families to the Humanex.
The referred family should (1) mention you on their application, (2) the new, referred student(s) must sign up by the first day of the 2023-2024 school year and (3) the enrolled, referred student must attend Humanex for at least three months BEFORE the $1,000 Referral Credit is applied to your account.